As a home birth advocate I get a big kick out of finding and reading fellow bloggers home birth stories and posts. They help me learn and they are also very inspirational.
[POPUP=IMG1]My own birth story and video from when Everly was born at The Farm can be found here and in August 2011 the home birth of Baby Sister is planned and will be live blogged here.
If you have posted a home birth story somewhere I would love for you to enter the URL below and share it with us!
I am also a huge home birth advocate and have written many posts on the topic including:
- Preparing for my “homebirth” via my dreams.
- My body = my decision: A rant about big medicine
- Babies are popping out everywhere! Read some birth stories!
- We toured The Farm and are super pleased!
- Taking the next step towards birthing at The Farm
- In Indiana breathing mold is okay but home birth is not, just an FYI.
- Exploring more birthing options, The Farm in Summertown, TN
- Lets take back our birthing rights!