Why I like summer... · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois Produce & More
Southern Illinois produce, farm, CSA, Goat Milk, Soap, Eggs, meat, local food
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-852,single-format-standard,vcwb,vcwb-ver-2.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

Why I like summer…

• I don’t tan. I’m pale, I burn, I peel, then I’m pale again. Repeat cycle! I like summer because you can sit outside and watch the sunset with a cool drink in your hand and have the kids run around all crazy and not get stressed over it! Its a mini mental vacation for me.

Beckys last blog post..This n That

July 16, 2008 at 7:46 pm
  • I’m way too old to wear cute summer clothes and I’m like Becky when it comes to tanning. I’m paying a bit of a price now for trying to do so when I was younger.

I like summer because God sent Dave Carrier to earth to invent Air Conditioning.

Donna B.s last blog post..Today’s Reading

July 16, 2008 at 8:12 pm
  • awe, thanks for linking to my site AND doing your own post. Too cool!!! 🙂 I do like wearing my “summer shoes” my feet seem happier, LOL

Janelles last blog post..Awesome Avitable

July 16, 2008 at 9:43 pm
  • I like summer because I don’t have to wear gloves and a heavy coat to stay warm. I like summer at the North Rim because it is a very pleasant cool during the day and flowers are blooming everywhere. and I like summer because I can wear flip flops.

Karens last blog post..Tripping Over to Page Arizona

July 17, 2008 at 10:39 am
  • I like summer because it’s warm outside but I can always retreat back indoors if it gets too hot. Mud pies in the playhouse, hammock to lull away warm evenings, margaritas, BBQ’s, and the knowing that in a few months school will start and we’ll have to get back to a normal schedule.

Hyphen Mamas last blog post..Pet Peeve (Almost Still) Thursday– A New Low For Me

July 18, 2008 at 10:40 am
  • I like summer because you save so much time in dressing! Sandles take less time than socks and shoes. ; )

Then there is the focus on fun and the outdoors, beach time (I’m a fan of water) and the extra daylight hours.

DineometerDebs last blog post..Chattanooga’s Salvadoran Cuisine

July 18, 2008 at 10:51 pm
  • Thank you, I really need to know this before buying it.

February 28, 2009 at 6:39 am