Well, the holiday weekend is over. N is back to work and I am back to planning/ researching the move. We have:
- 19 days till our yard sale weekend madness begins
- 27 day until we can pick a rental home and pay the holding deposit
- 50 days until N’s last day at work here in town
- 55 days until we leave Arizona behind and start on our trek to Indiana
- 63 days until we will be moving in to our new home in Indiana
On one hand it is annoying how much stuff we have to wait to do and it feels like there is not much we can do. On the other hand it is overwhelming how little time we have till we will be in Indiana! We are driving away in only 55 days, that is pretty soon guys!
I am really not looking forward to doing a home inventory but every moving company requires it. I guess I had better just get on in already, it just feels so freaking overwhelming!
They want to know how many boxes you have, what they contain, how many furniture items you have, what type, size etc. Making a list of everything you own is not fun stuff but I have to do it anyway! Ugh, here I go… My back hurts already!
Update- 5:03 pm 7/7/08
I packed and inventoried (sp?) 8 boxes… Feels like lots but doesn’t sound like much huh?