... and the waiting game begins. · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-3428,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

… and the waiting game begins.

… and the waiting game begins.

7:08:21 PM: N just headed back home and I am here crying my eyes out.

7:09:56 PM: Pamela brought me some dinner from her garden.

7:12:41 PM: I am still holding at 1 cm and Taters head is way low. The wait really begins now!

7:50:09 PM: Blogged: … and the waiting game begins. http://tinyurl.com/mgpzyw

• Whoo hoo! Saw it all on twitter!

June 14, 2009 at 8:09 pm
  • I know you won’t get this comment….but I’m thinking about you every day. I really hope you can keep your mind occupied so the time goes faster!
    [rq=14693,0,blog][/rq]Macky the Dismantler

June 15, 2009 at 10:20 am
  • Just to let everyone know I am reading all your comments and well wishes to T when I talk to her on the phone. I’ll hopefully be posting some photos of our weekend tomorrow morning!
    [rq=15372,0,blog][/rq]Smokes in the garden: my plants prefer menthols

June 15, 2009 at 1:25 pm
  • I’m sorry. Being separated at this time has got to be the hardest thing you’ve had to deal with. He will make it in time to be there with you. Big hugs to you!!!!
    [rq=15399,0,blog][/rq]Ugh!

June 15, 2009 at 1:36 pm
  • Praying for you!!!!
    [rq=15806,0,blog][/rq]To Make You Feel Special

June 15, 2009 at 4:04 pm
  • i would be crying my eyes out, too… hopefully the wait won’t be long and your family will be together again and forever!!!
    [rq=18454,0,blog][/rq]"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times"

June 16, 2009 at 8:28 am
  • Aw, I so just want to pass on all my love to Talina. I hate to think of her crying. But I don’t know a stronger young lady and soon the tears will be happy ones.
    [rq=25865,0,blog][/rq]Late Again, Sorry, and the Winner is…

June 16, 2009 at 11:43 pm