On a wellness journey? Get this app for support & help! #wannabewell
Been working to improve your health and wellenss? Almost everyone is on some sort of wellness journey, many are motivated by resolving curent symptoms while others are simply motivated to prevent illness and symptoms.
No matter what your motivations, if you are an iPhone or iPad user, the WannaBeWell app is something you need to check out! Click here to check it out now.
WannaBeWell is a comprehensive wellness resource that educates, activates and motivates those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. It is based on the three pillars of health at the core of the Life…supplemented program (lifesupplemented.org)…
Healthy Diet + Supplements + Exercise.
The majority of people that set out to improve their wellness don’t succeed because they have nobody/ nothing to hold them accountable and to remind them to stay on track.
The WannaBeWell App solves this problem. It allows users to:
- create a personalized Wellness Coach by choosing from a roster of customizable characters who will deliver daily motivational and educational messages.
- Receive ‘Healthy Mission’ tasks given by the Wellness Coach and collect trophies for accomplishing the tasks.
- Explore the Supplement Resource Center, which offers users information about vitamins and other dietary supplements in a simple and easy to understand format.
- Access thousands of articles and insights to make informed dietary decisions.
- Set up reminders to take — or restock — your supplements.
Looking for more online tools to empower and educate you to improve your health and wellness? Check out:
- The Supplemental, a blog that provides a forum around healthy diet, supplements and exercise from an expert panel of bloggers. The Life…supplemented panel of experts share a variety of fresh and innovative perspectives to inspire you to make smart choices.
- The Supplement Resource Center houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed decision about dietary supplements.
A wellness improvement is totally within your reach, you just need to commit and to surround yourself with support and encouragement. I know because we’ve managed to undergo a gluten, MSG & chemical sugar detox this year as a result of Adalyn’s sensitivities and we feel better… Plus once you get on the right track, success is much easier to maintain.
So, check out the WannaBeWell app and see if it can help you with your wellness goals!
“I wrote this blog post while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Life…supplemented. As a thank you for participating, I received a $25 promotional item, and a $25 donation was made on my behalf to Vitamin Angels.”