Today marks my 30th week of pregnancy, holy cow I am HUGE!!! · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-2940,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

Today marks my 30th week of pregnancy, holy cow I am HUGE!!!

Today marks my 30th week of pregnancy, holy cow I am HUGE!!!

Just took my 30th week pregnancy photo and good lord did I pop! If you visit my online baby shower site you can see what I was looking like during my 26th week of pregnancy while we were out visiting my midwife.

In one month I’ve grown quite a bit and the pictures are major proof, not that I wasn’t feeling it already… and have you placed your baby weight guess yet? Time is running out you know!

My due date is 10 weeks away (June 25th) and in 8 short weeks I’ll be making the trip to The Farm to wait for Tater to arrive. Basically Tater could be here any time now, probably within the next 8-12 weeks.

I’m stressing about getting the place in order and getting ready for my departure in 8 weeks, just ask N. I am sure he is ready for the pregnancy hormones to be done and over with, LOL. He came home and told me work was sending him on an overnight assignment next week and I freaked!

I am 30 weeks pregnant and they are sending my husband away for business? WTF! Enough ranting though. I am not going to let this blog post turn in to another freak out session.

So here is my 30 week pregnancy photo, I know I didn’t get all dressed up or even try matching clothes. Sorry but nothing nice fits anymore and I am all about being comfortable these days. Don’t mind the rats nest hair either okay?

• Just adorable:-)

April 16, 2009 at 6:08 pm
  • At the thirty week mark of my first pregnancy,the MOTH’s work sent him overseas to Papua New Guinea for a week! Must say I considered freaking out, but decided I best not let my mind go there! Best of Luck!

Darling Nikkis last blog post..Minutiae. It’s my thing!

April 16, 2009 at 7:20 pm
  • Ahhh, you are adorable….and all baby weight!

Judis last blog post..To Make You Feel Special

April 16, 2009 at 7:26 pm
  • Your all baby!!! Do you need medium or large shirts? Would you rather have tank or tshirts? And what color bumgenious do you want?

Krystals last blog post..Do You Need a Effing Sippy Cup?

April 16, 2009 at 7:48 pm
  • You’re so funny. I love your outfit and hair. By the way, you are not huge. YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! I hope I look that cute at 30 weeks (28 weeks here).

I guess I better take some photos tomorrow.

Janelles last blog post..The shape of a mother

April 17, 2009 at 12:17 am
  • I LOVE your pregnancy photos, you’ve gotten so big! And I think your outfit is fabulous 🙂 Time has gone by so fast, I know you can’t wait to meet her!

Megans last blog post..Troy Davis.

April 17, 2009 at 8:22 pm
  • I just realized how my comment sounded. I didn’t mean “you’ve gotten so big”. I meant your belly. Sorry haha. 😀

April 17, 2009 at 8:23 pm
  • I love it! I think you look great.

You will be FINE if N has to go away for work. Deep breath and lots of sleep. And the WHOLE bed to yourself. What’s not to love?

Hyphen Mamas last blog post..It could be worse. I could be breeding rodents in my laundry room.

April 17, 2009 at 10:15 pm
  • Awww, looking so cute. Just like a pregnant lady ought to look.

Karens last blog post..Oh, Mah Holy Hell!, Y’all!!! or Telephone Troubles, Again…

April 19, 2009 at 2:19 am
  • HAHA! Look at you in your wifebeater shirt! You look adorable! These pocs definitely belong in the baby’s photo album!

teenis last blog post..The Bird Magnet