36 Weeks and 6 days pregnancy TMI update · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-3300,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

36 Weeks and 6 days pregnancy TMI update

36 Weeks and 6 days pregnancy TMI update

12:05:17 PM: Just lost some of my mucus plug, 1 cm dilated as of yesterday.
12:14:27 PM: Sitting down for pancakes and bacon with N now.

1:07:57 PM: It is so exciting to know that progress is being made as far as having the baby goes.

1:09:08 PM: N and I were talking about how Tater seems to be on board for an early arrival, about right when we get to The Farm I bet.

1:10:05 PM: Having her when both N and I are at The Farm would be ideal. No stress of him trying to get to the birth in time, you know?

1:14:46 PM: LOL, Heidi just said: “Wow! You should take a picture of it and post it on the Internet! TMI for the Internet!!!”

1:15:05 PM: Glad I am not the only one who thinks that way Heidi!

• I can do without the visual of the mucus plug.

June 3, 2009 at 2:09 pm
  • Well, maybe you can just send out picture texts to those who have no filter for TMI!

Heidi Simpsons last blog post..Early Morning

June 3, 2009 at 3:21 pm
  • I never saw mine. Um, well… I don’t think. I swear I’m a freak of nature.

Hyphen Mamas last blog post..So…what else is new?

June 3, 2009 at 6:42 pm
  • It does sound like you might be headed for a bit of an early delivery. I have no concept of that or of what a mucous plug (and… um, I don’t want a visual either!) because my labors just didn’t work that way.

I hope this means you’re going to have an easy labor and delivery.

June 3, 2009 at 9:22 pm
  • How exciting, it’s getting so close! Do women dilate right before labor or is it sometimes way in advance? I know nothing- I’ve learned a lot from your pregnancy 🙂

Megans last blog post..SnorgTees giveaway!

June 3, 2009 at 10:19 pm
  • Yeah, I know what mine looked like and that’s enough.

Veronicas last blog post..And then, I choked on a hair…

June 4, 2009 at 3:14 am
  • I remember mine form going into labor with Taylor. I don’t remember with Seth, but he was induced.

Yay for things moving along in the right direction!!

Beckys last blog post..Whiny Much?

June 4, 2009 at 10:36 am
  • I hope you get to the farm before she decided to be born. Sounds to me like you need to go earlier than what you have planned.

Karens last blog post..Getting Creative Again