New readers/ commentors for the month of January 2009
I am taking this idea from Hotfessional who calls out her new readers/ commenters. I’ve had quite a few new faces around here and wanted to give them a shout out so the rest of you can swing by and check them out.
In January I called for readers to delurk and post at least one comment so I would know they were there. Here are the new faces that emerged. Check them out you may love them!
- Krystal an old girlfriend from school and a close buddy now from http://www.tapthatmom.blogspot.com/
- Tiff writes over @ http://www.mythreeringcircus.com/
- Dumdad from http://wwwtheothersideofparis.blogspot.com/
- Karia fellow farm birthing mama writes over @ http://thejenkadventure.blogspot.com/
- Connie from http://devotedmama.blogspot.com/
- Megan an old high school peep blog @ http://altruisticintelligence.blogspot.com/
- Jenn @ http://jugglinglife.typepad.com/juggling_life/
- El Cartel from http://theverbalninja.com/
While I am giving some linky love I wanted to also call out the usual cast of characters, those are peeps who normally frequent this blog and often comment on every post. I heart (how do you make the heart sign anyway?) you and your friendship and subscribe to your blogs and visit them often!
- Girl Scout Dropout
- Memarie Lane
- Mommy Needs 5 Minuites
- My Life as a Hotfessional
- Nucks Nook
- Vaguetarian Tea Room
As soon as N and I are home from our ultrasound appointment and have a chance to draft up a post we’ll let you all know if we are having a boy or a girl. We’ll also let you know if we’ve been rejected by the mortgage company again or not. Send those positive thoughts our way.
Oh and if you think you might be interested in doing a guest post here while I am away this summer delivering Tater Tot shoot me an email, I need authors!