Weekly Winners January 4th -11th 2009 · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois
2060
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-2060,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

Weekly Winners January 4th -11th 2009

Weekly Winners January 4th -11th 2009

Here is this weeks Weekly Winners post, as with last week all photos were captured using my new Kodak CD1013. Enjoy

Here is our newest addition to the family, Gabby. She is a tortoiseshell/ tabby mix and was posing for the camera in the bathroom just for you! I love her eyes.

Here is another decent pet photo. This one is of Mr. Guy, he is gazing up watching flies or something.

Here are the infamous belly shots for your viewing pleasure. Like I said week 14 was a big growth week for me and I am now carrying the weight lower, pretty soon my pants wont button. Oh Joy.

And here is a fun shot I got of the bubbles in the bath tub. The goal was to capture to colorful rainbow in each of the bubbles. I’ll do better at this in the future after more practice. This was my first attempt.

• Nothing is more beautiful than a baby belly! Well, ok, massive bar of chocolate is a close contender,, lol. Love the pics!

Loris last blog post..Filling the Void,, yaaaayyy!

January 10, 2009 at 11:45 am
  • my cats won’t pose. πŸ˜‰

cute belly

Rees last blog post..Sharing Saturday – Mish and Mash

January 10, 2009 at 3:06 pm
  • you’ve got such a cute baby bump! I agree, pregnant women are beautiful.

By the way, I posted pics of my fridge, inspired by your post from December. I actually took the pics that day, but only got around to posting them today.

Karens last blog post..The Fab Spencer Is A Superboy!

January 10, 2009 at 10:07 pm
  • There’s just something about a baby bump. Your cats are so cute!

Beckys last blog post..Beautifully Obscene

January 11, 2009 at 7:23 pm
  • I love that photo of Mr. Guy. He looks to me like he’s plotting something. Should you be worried?

The baby bump is coming along nicely! Have I mentioned that your due date is my oldest daughter’s birthday?

oh, and you’ve been tagged:

Donna B.s last blog post..Six Non-Important Things About Me

January 11, 2009 at 10:20 pm
  • Julie Ryder, Monster-in-law!

Talina:

I doubt this message will make it through to you, and your friends, but everyone knows how Computer Illiterate and how challenged I truly am with this “thing”. We don’t bond, we scream at each other. Well, one of us screems and the other just shuts down. Kind of like most of the men on this planet. Eh?
    I will read about Tennesse later, when I can soak it up with my “sponge brain” Your tummy is looking great, I only wish we all could be together to rub it and annoy the heck out of you! No, I am not pregnant, but I did carry and deliver baby’s Daddy. All 8lbs 4oz of him, vag. I started out at 108 weight wise. Hmmmmm!

I am so eager to meet my first grandchild and wonder about it’s genetic nose! I love you, keep up the good work, it is the most important thing you will ever do! It’s trying sometimes, yes, but the rewards out weigh (punny!)the “trying moments.”

See why I don’t blog? Yada, Yada, Yada, Oy! With much love, Julie (Grandma in waiting)

January 12, 2009 at 2:50 pm
  • Your cats are beautiful! And now it looks like you ate a tangerine. Or at least a couple of grapes! πŸ˜‰

You look healthy though and that is all that matters! πŸ™‚

January 12, 2009 at 11:13 pm
  • Such sweet pics of your kitties! Cute baby bump pics~you’ll be amazed @ how much your tummy expands by the time you get to full term! I’ve been pregnant 3 times & it’s totally amazing πŸ™‚

January 13, 2009 at 3:26 pm