Teeni just did this meme (a meme is basically a blog post idea that gets passed among bloggers), she was tagged by Paige at Eat, Bitch, & Whine. I thought it sounded like a fun one to do, it allows blog owners to refer readers to some of their notable/ relevant posts that offer insight into who they are. It also allows blog readers to lean about the blog owners without having to search out the information. Here is the premise of this meme:
1. Go through your archives and link to five of your favorite posts that you have written.
- Link one must be a post about family.
- Link two must be a post about friends.
- Link three must be a post about yourself.
- Link four must be a post about something you love.
- Link five can be a post about anything you choose.
2. Tag five other people to do this meme. Two of them must be people you already know so that you can get to know each other better.
Here are my 4 posts that I am sharing from the archives:
1. My post about family is Enjoy the holidays, family members and all, family has taught me much about my own personal boundaries and the situations I prefer to remain in.
2. My post about friends is The biggest lesson I have learned in 2006 because my friends have taught me many lessons over the years and have made me a better person.
3. An amusing post that is “about me” is Random musings of march 2007 because it an assortment of what my day to day experiences and thoughts are like.
4. My favorite post about something I love is of course For the love or gardening because I love gardening!
5. A random post I want to share is Elizabethan collars and bloody sores because it a perfect look at my “zoo” and how exiting every day can be.