Teeni awarded me the Honest Scrap Award sometime ago. The idea is that I am supposed to tell you ten honest things about me and then tag seven victims/ friends to do the same on their own blog.
So, my 10 honest things are:
1. I have a very tiny tattoo that my little brother gave me one thanksgiving. It is the smallest one in history I think!
2. I’ve only ever lived in 2 states, Arizona and now Indiana.
3. I am the oldest and have 2 younger brothers.
4. My mom had me, waited 5 years, had my brother, waited 5 more years then had my youngest brother. How is that for perfect spacing?
5. I died my hair green in 6th grade to win a contest. I love contests!
6. N and I were legally married (on Halloween 2009) but we plan to have a wedding in Arizona once Tater is born.
7. I have a nice mole type freckle in my left armpit, so does my mom. We share many of the same freckle markings. Strange huh? This armpit freckle/ mole is hard to shave around without cutting the darn thing off, luckily since my mom has one too she showed me the shaving tricks at a young age so I am good. 8. Speaking of shaving, I wasn’t allowed to shave my legs until I was in middle school and I had some long ass blond leg hairs that everyone teased me about. Heidi do you remember this?
9. I am an organ donor and have told N that being buried in a burlap sack under an unmarked tree 100% natural is fine by me.
10. In reality I’ll probably be cremated though since unmarked graves are illegal and all. Cremation is fine by me.
The 7 people I am tagging are:
- Krystal @ Tapthatmom’s Blog
- Becky @ Girl Scout Dropout
- Ree @ Hotfessional
- Karen @ Fab Grandma
- Donna B. @ Opining Online
- Mitzi @ Magnolia
Janelle from Junk Food 4 The Soul gave me the Zombie Chicken Award! (she got it from Delmer) This award is described as being given to:
“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…”
Well, what an honor to receive this award. My favorite thing about it is how the description makes me laugh! So, lets see I would pass this on to:
0 thoughts on “Some awards to pass on and some linky love”
Thank you, oh, zombie dispenser. Now, have you issued a baby yet?
Oh thankyou so much!
[rq=35696,0,blog][/rq]This Shit Sucks
I do remember the hairy legs!! And the green hair! : ) Love you T.
[rq=38468,0,blog][/rq]Save a Horse….Ride A Cowboy
Interesting about the mole. My dad has a little skin tag on his side and we always tell him it is his undeveloped, parasitic twin. We are mean. So what is this itty bitty tattoo of? 🙂
[rq=45750,0,blog][/rq]Late Again, Sorry, and the Winner is…