Less-words Wednesday: Pregnancy Home Stretch Edition · Ryder Family Farm- Southern Illinois
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-3368,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.5.1,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_width_290,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

Less-words Wednesday: Pregnancy Home Stretch Edition

Less-words Wednesday: Pregnancy Home Stretch Edition

There are only two more days until I leave you all and head off to wait on my little girls arrival. I am totally feeling ready for this and am very anxious for labor to begin. Saw the chiropractor yesterday and was all out of whack again. Even more so now that Tater’s bones are grinding against mine in just about every position I am in.

Felt good to be adjusted and all put back in place. Here’s hoping all stays that way for the delivery. With chiropractic care labor and delivery are supposed to be quicker and easier. Yesterdays adjustment was my last before heading off to The Farm.

Before I head off I’ve been sure to write many advance posts and get them all scheduled here to tide you over while we all wait to meet Tater. I’ll also be live blogging via text message (and twitter) while I am at The Farm and through labor/ delivery if conditions permit (subscribe and follow me so you don’t miss a thing).

I’ve also documented all the baby stuff you all have sent and I’ve got many belly shots that will be showcased here via slideshow and whatnot while I am away. Some will even be guest posting here too. So, rest assured you’ll have something to sink your teeth in to while I am having Tater. And now here are some belly shots for you.

Over two weeks ago at 35 weeks pregnant:

More than one week ago at 36 weeks 6 days pregnant:

Then there was a few days ago at 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant:

Tomorrow I am 38 weeks pregnant and ready to blow any second. Being at this stage of the pregnancy totally makes me appreciate and understand why so many ladies agree to labor induction. I mean this is crazy uncomfortable (even more so that all the previous 35 weeks combined) and when you’ve got a doc that wants to get things going via induction it just means that your discomfort and anxiety can end sooner. What is not to like about that?

No, I am not hoping for an induction though. Just saying I totally get it now, if that makes sense.

For more of my Wordless Wednesday posts throughout the years click here.

• Girlfriend, you really do look so uncomfortable! I am looking forward to meeting Tater so much! I bet your mom is waayy to excited, too! 🙂

June 10, 2009 at 3:03 pm
  • That is because I am a mom and a grandma and can so relate to where her brain and heart is 🙂

June 10, 2009 at 3:04 pm
  • Woot! I hope you get your pet-sitting problem resolved while you are away. I know how uncomfortable those last weeks are.

witchypoos last blog post..Leftovers from 2007

June 10, 2009 at 3:49 pm
  • I think I just had a contraction looking at your belly. O U C H!!!!! It really isnt fair how beautiful you are preggo. Love you and tater and N! : )

Heidi Simpsons last blog post..Early Morning

June 10, 2009 at 3:55 pm
  • It looks like a really big boob hanging. You don’t look having uncomfy feeling and you look great. I’m sure you can make it.

June 10, 2009 at 3:58 pm
  • Good luck!

And, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a belly shot from below before – kind of fascinating.

June 10, 2009 at 4:02 pm
  • You don’t have stretch marks!! I don’t think I can be your friend anymore 🙂 Have a safe drive to the Farm and I can’t freaking wait to hear all the baby updates!!

Beckys last blog post..Revisiting the Bottom

June 10, 2009 at 5:38 pm
  • it’s amazing that your belly can stretch that far!!!! insane. i know you can’t wait to go to the Farm!!!!

Mitzis last blog post..Memorial Weekend Memories

June 10, 2009 at 6:35 pm
  • I sooooo loved being pregnant! I wish I’d had photos of my bare belly taken! Neat idea taking one from underneath. Can’t wait to see pics of the baby!!!

Vickis last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

June 10, 2009 at 6:41 pm
  • I love you so when I say this it is out of love…BITCH! It is not fair that you look so damn cute pregnant! I love your 35 week preggo pics with the grey tank top…you look adorable! I’m so excited to meet her…I can’t wait! I’m going to pray that it all goes smoothly for you with no complications!

June 11, 2009 at 1:09 am
  • You look fantastic!

Veronicas last blog post..Fuck You Cancer

June 11, 2009 at 4:20 am
  • I still can’t believe how NOT pregnant you look from behind! 😉

We’ll be here thinking of you.

June 11, 2009 at 8:47 am
  • Yeah, even 8 months pregnant you have the booty I’m working for at the gym every day! Brat! 🙂 I can’t wait to see what Tater looks like!

June 11, 2009 at 2:57 pm
  • OK, I now fully understand why N is looking at you like you’re gonna blow any minute!

And bald babies are cute! Well, actually all babies are cute, but I have a soft spot for bald ones.
    [rq=3687,0,blog][/rq]A Non-Pollyanna Post. (Don’t read if you’re happy).

June 11, 2009 at 4:31 pm
  • I have to agree that you look great. You are all baby.

I hope things start to move along for you soon. I went into labor with my daughter at 38 weeks. Those last few weeks are brutal on the body and just doing anything in general.

Can’t wait to see the little one!
    .-= Momisodes´s last blog ..Heavy things =-.

September 4, 2009 at 9:27 pm